Utilizing the latest methods and techniques I develop a customized sleep plan that works for you and your child. Even though it seems like a good idea, parents should avoid trying to sleep train a child on their own. It is not recommended as a child’s natural melatonin level is higher at certain times during the day and night. Parents have no way of knowing when these levels are high or low. This results in more crying and discomfort for your child, lest we forget about your discomfort. There are plenty of books or websites or YouTube videos that give tips on what to do for sleep training. However, every child is different and needs different types of methods. This is where I step in as your Child Sleep Guru. I work with children from 4 months up to 3 1/2 years old and will help you with guiding you through this time. This is a process so we will be working on this together. I don't only cover nighttime sleep issues, but naps as well, feeding issues, reflux, transitioning to a crib, creating a safe sleep environment, and much more, including offering unlimited follow-up support. This means when questions come up regarding dropping naps, travel, time change, etc., I will answer them for you at no extra charge. Contact me today and let’s get your family the sleep they need and deserve!
- Phone consultation discussing your child's sleep situation and environment
- Emailed copy of tailor-made action plan.
- One week of unlimited follow-up support
- Future action plan that will be with you during each stage your child transitions through and how
to respond accordingly going forward
- Discuss your child's sleep situation and environment
- Review and assess your child's information
- Create a tailor-made plan for your child and guide you through the process
-Future action plan
- 12 months of unlimited support
*Discounted rate for twins and siblings*
*Families have the option to upgrade from Package 1 to Package 2 at any point during our time together.*